LETV Le 1s X507 (Silver, 32GB)(Certified Refurbished). The Le 1s, on the other hand, was unveiled in October. India will be the first country outside China where the Le Max and Le 1s will be going on sale.
LETV Le 1s X507 (Silver, 32GB)(Certified Refurbished)
The Le Max and Le 1s smartphones both feature all-metal unibody designs, fingerprint scanners, nearly bezel-less displays, and USB Type-C ports – more than enough to keep feature-obsessed consumers happy. But will these features be enough for a new smartphone brand to establish itself and make a grand entry into the Indian market – only time can tell. We spent some time with both devices at the launch event and here are our first impressions.
- The product comes with relevant accessories and six months limited warranty.
- 13MP primary camera with auto focus, LED flash, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR and 5MP front facing camera
- 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution, 401 ppi pixel density and 16M color support
- Android v5.0 Lollipop operating system with 2.2GHz Cortex A53 Mediatek MT6795 Helio X10 octa core processor, PowerVR G6200 GPU, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory and dual SIM (micro+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 3000mAH lithium-ion battery