The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 441 pixels per inch. Lenovo Z2 Plus price in India starts from Rs. 10,999.
It measures 141.65 x 68.88 x 8.45 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 149.00 grams.
The Lenovo Z2 Plus is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Lenovo Z2 Plus is the Indian version of Lenovo Zuk Z2, that was launched in China in May, 2016. It will feature a dedicated pedometer, built in U Health app and a fingerprint scanner that comes with gesture shortcuts.
Lenovo Z2 Plus (Black, 64GB)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, 4 custom Kryo cores, 2.15Ghz, 14nm FinFET process, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB SmartSLC internal memory, Dual SIM (nano+nano), VoLTE & 4G+
- Android v6.0.1 with Google Now launcher, 3500mAh high density Li-Ion Battery
- 13MP large pixel (1.34µm) primary camera with Hybrid autofocus (PDAF&CAF), 4K video recording, slow-motion capture (120fps), Time-lapse, Live Filters, Auto HDR. 8MP Front facing Camera with large pixel (1.4µm)
- 12.7 centimeters (5-inch) LTPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and 441 ppi pixel density
- Matte Black Stealth Case available in the box