We all agree that shoes can make or break an outfit. Buy footwear online at Allbigdiscount. The favourite stilettos that you adored at the footwear store, or the latest footwear design everyone seems to be flaunting with, you will find all of them at one place. The footwear collection at Allbigdiscount comes with great news for your wardrobes, as we all know that a good pair of shoe adds value to a good dress. Footwear online shopping becomes a lot more convenient as we bring your favourite styles and trends to your doorstep. Allbigdiscount brings the best of designs, by the best of brands, at simply a click away. We are trying to cater to all your footwear needs. We have the best collection of formal shoes for work, casual shoes for events, sports shoes for vacations or workouts, as well as flip-flops and slippers for general use. You will also find the best of designs in stilettos, flats, and sandals as well, suiting each one’s style and sense.
If you plan to snuggle in your flip-flops and laze around at home, or decide to turn into a fashion diva, we have some of the best footwear to indulge your shopping senses into. We have running shoes for the fitness freaks, loafers for the comfort seekers, and even trekking shoes for the adventure seekers. So, pick out the coolest of footwear and become a trendsetter in your group, as online footwear shopping becomes a lot easier at Allbigdiscount.
Now, you may not yet know what your biomechanical needs are or what that means. But you do probably see running shoes thrown around with terms like “pronation” and “underpronation”. Both of these speak to your body’s individual running stride—its strengths and weaknesses—and if they don’t mean much to you, don’t sweat it. We mapped things out.
- Underpronation: You roll to the outside of your foot or shoe when your foot hits the ground. People with high arches are more apt to underpronate.
- Overpronation: Your feet collapse inward when your foot strikes the ground. People with low arches or flat feet tend to overpronate.
- Neutral arch: You may pronate either way a bit, but for the most part you won’t have many biomechanics issues, and can wear practically any shoe.
The game plan
Not sure which way you pronate or what your arch type is? No worries. “Bring your current running shoes with you to a shoe store,” says NYC-based running coach Elizabeth Corkum. “The wear on the bottom of your shoe can offer clues as to form and support needs.”
Best-case scenario, they’ll analyze your stride on a treadmill. Because not everyone’s stride is alike—in fact, there are a few factors that make yours unique.
Lotto Men’s Zest Mesh Running Shoes
- Material: Mesh
- Lifestyle: Casual
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
- Warranty Type: Manufacturer
- Product warranty against manufacturing defects: 90 days
- Care Instructions: Allow your pair of shoes to air and de-odorize at regular basis; using a shoe-horn to wear your shoes will avoid damage to the back of your shoes; use shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew
|Model Name||Men's K-Run|
|Weight||240 g (per single Shoe) - Weight of the product may vary depending on size.|
|Shoe Length||26 cm|
|Upper Pattern||Graphic Print|
|Sales Package||1 Pair of Shoes|
|Care Instructions||Dust any dirt with dry cloth|