The OnePlus 3 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Display and Configuration
The display is protected by Corning Gorilla glass v4.0 which resists scratches and dents..
Battery and Connectivity
The phone has standard connectivity features like 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Micro USB, OTG, NFC, OTA sync and Tethering.
OnePlus 3 (Graphite, 64GB)
the product comes with relevant accessories and six months limited warranty.
- 13.97 centimeters (5.5-inch) Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and 401 ppi pixel density
- Only select sellers and vendors that maintain a high quality and performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.
- Dash charge technology charges the phone over 60% in just 30 minutes
- Anodised aluminium unibody provides solid build quality
- Optic AMOLED display for true black, and vibrant colours
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM is the best in market
- Dirac PowerSound for speaker optimisation
Introduction & Design
OnePlus has introduced their third generation of flagship device, named OnePlus 3 followed by its predecessor OnePlus 2. The latest offering comes with eye-catching specifications and a plenty of improvements over its predecessor. The device measures 152.7 x 74.7 x 7.4mm and sold only in graphite colour.
Display & Camera
The image quality is among the best in its price range. The rear-facing camera can record videos upto 4K resolution.
Software & Performance
OnePlus 3 ships with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with the third generation of OnePlus’s own Oxygen OS skin on top. The device showcases serious graphics processing power with class-leading Adreno 530 GPU that can easily handle all graphic demanding games. OnePlus 3 is one of the most powerful device in the market to date.
Battery & Connectivity
It ships with 6V/4A charger churning out 20 watts of power. One important inclusion is the NFC which was absent in the OnePlus 2.