The phone comes with a 5.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy (2017) packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 13-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017) runs Android 7.0 and is powered by a 3000mAh non removable battery. It measures 146.30 x 71.30 x 7.90 (height x width x thickness) .
The Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017) is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) . Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor.
Samsung Galaxy J5 (Gold, 16 GB)
- 13MP primary camera with FHD recording, f1.9 flash and autofocus, auto, beauty face, continuous shot, interval shot, panorama, pro, selfie, sports, sound and shot, wide selfie and 5MP front facing camera
- 13.2 centimeters (5.2-inch) Super Amoled capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution 16M color support
- Android v6 Marshmallow operating system with 1.2GHz Qualcomm MSM8916 quad core processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual SIM (micro+micro) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 3100mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 21 hours and standby time of 840 hours
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
The Samsung galaxy j5 (2017) is the successor to one of the more popular cheap phones out there: the j5 2016
With its minimal side bezel, it even looks fairly modern.
Let’s find out.
In the box:
- White earbuds with in-line mic
- microUSB cable
- Wall charger
- SIM cjection tool
- User manual