Xiaomi Mi 4 smartphone was launched in July 2014. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. Xiaomi Mi 4 price in India starts from Rs. 14,999.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Xiaomi Mi 4 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Xiaomi Mi 4 runs Android 4.4 and is powered by a 3080mAh non removable battery. It measures 139.20 x 68.50 x 8.90 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 156.00 grams.
The Xiaomi Mi 4 is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Infrared, USB OTG, FM and 3G. Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope and Barometer.
Xiaomi Mi 4 (White, 16GB)
- 13MP primary camera with 4K UHD video recording and 8MP front facing camera
- 5-inch (12.7 centimeters) IPS HD capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution and 441 ppi pixel density
- Android v4.4.4 KitKat operating system with 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, Adreno 330 GPU, 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory and single SIM
- 4G network FDD-LTE: Band 1/3, TDD-LTE: Band 41. 3G network WCDMA : 850/900/1900/2100MHz. 2G network GSM : 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3080mAH lithium-polymer battery.